We have some good news!
The "2018 Safe Web Browsing" and "2018 Ransomware" module's 20 language versions are now better than ever. As of today, the following improvements are now present in all 20 of the language versions:
- Local glossary updates and additions
- Localized currency examples
- Relatable names of characters
- Region specific URL's
- Global date and time conventions
- Localized email addresses
- Regional example websites
Here is the list of languages for both modules:
Want to keep track of what features are added in real-time? Keep checking the KnowBe4 Change Log Page!
See it for yourself and get a live, one-on-one demo.
PS: Don't like to click on redirected buttons? Cut & Paste this link in your browser: