Today, we are announcing a Q1 2018 year-over-year sales increase of 191%, bringing us to well over 17,000 customers worldwide.
I'm super excited to tell you about our hypergrowth for twenty consecutive quarters—five years straight!
Our focus on providing you with a best-in-class platform, with always fresh content, has set us apart from the pack.
We’re continuing to innovate and provide you with unique tools to strengthen your human firewall. We're working on some really cool features to be released soon.
Cybercrime continues to evolve and attacks are proliferating, as is the potential harm from ransomware, CEO fraud (aka Business Email Compromise), phishing and other social engineering attacks. The costs, downtime and repercussions can be staggering for any organization.
Since cyber criminals continue to refine their methods, you have to consider today's social engineering risks and to prevent legal liability [whitepaper] you must "scale security measures to reflect the threat". You simply have to train your workforce to make smarter security decisions and create a human firewall as an effective last line of defense when all security software fails, which it always will.
Here are some recent milestones and awards for Q1 2018:
- The acquisition of Popcorn Training, expanding our footprint into South Africa. This acquisition continues to keep our training content always fresh.
- The opening of a new office for our EMEA headquarters in the Netherlands. We are seizing the opportunity to bring our new-school security awareness training to a broader, world-wide audience.
- We just released an innovative new email security tool called “Mailserver Security Assessment” (get MSA here), and made it easy for your to test your email server configurations and see what can types of malicious email can penetrate your organization’s network from the outside.
- We were featured in the SC Awards 2018 Finalists under the category ‘Best IT Security-related Training Program’
- Voted into the Top 100 of the SaaS 1000 (Software as a Service).
- Secured the #2 spot in Tampa Bay Times’ Top Work Places for 2018
- Achieved the #3 spot in the nationwide 2018 Best Places to Work in Technology and we now have over 450 employees, an increase of 180% percent over last year.
KnowBe4 has demonstrated that new-school security awareness training is a “must-do”. Our approach is designed to keep your employees on their toes and provide personalized tests to keep users on their toes, with security top of mind.
Thank you very much for your business, we truly appreciate it. We will continue to work hard to help you build and strengthen your human firewall.
Founder and CEO, KnowBe4, Inc.