A lot of new modules have been added to the KnowBe4 ModStore:
- 2018 GDPR is available as a new course in 8 languages right now, and 15 more languages will be available by January 1st.
- 2018 Ransomware, this is a refresh from the ground up and replaces the 2016 version.
- 2018 Mobile Device Security, this is also a refresh and replaces the earlier version.
- We have added 10 modules that came from the Securable.io acquisition: FISMA, Intro To Phishing, LinkedIn Security, Monitoring Facebook Services, Protect Your Kids Online, Public WiFi safety, Ransomware Attacks, Traveling Abroad, Twitter Security and USB Safety.
New Current Events Templates from Human Resources
We've made two HR templates related to all of the misconduct in the news. They can both be found in the Current Events Category:
- HR: Company Policies-Updates to our Fraternization Policy
- HR: Holiday Party Rule Changes
We strongly recommend to send one of these two templates in the next few days to inoculate your employees against HR-themed phishing attacks.
NEW CONSOLE FEATURES
This month we have also added Security Roles. Security Roles can be used to assign granular access throughout the KnowBe4 console. Each Security Role is completely customizable to allow for the creation of the exact roles needed by your organization.
The powerful new Smart Groups feature puts your phishing, training and reporting on autopilot. With Smart Groups, you can use each employees’ behavior and user attributes to tailor phishing campaigns, training assignments, remedial learning and reporting. Best of all, Smart Groups is a powerful ad-hoc, real-time query tool that you use to get detailed reporting for management. Here is a short video.
The world's largest library of security awareness training content is now just a click away!
KnowBe4’s new game-changing partnership with The Security Awareness Company allows you to significantly better manage the ongoing problem of social engineering.
In your fight against phishing and ransomware you can now deploy the best-in-class phishing platform combined with the world's largest library of security awareness training content; including 300+ interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters.
Want to see all our great security awareness training content?
It’s easy! You can now get access to our new ModStore Preview Portal to see our full library of security awareness content; you can browse, search by title, category, language or content topics.
The ModStore Preview Includes:
40 e-learning modules
16 compliance modules
83 3-5 min videos
26 interactive security-trivia games
265 pieces of artwork & newsletters
Preview the ModStore Now!
(you'll be pleasantly surprised)
Related Pages: Security Awareness Training