KnowBe4 is excited to announce that now you can use our brand new, innovative Mailserver Security Assessment (MSA), to help you assess your organization’s mailserver configuration settings and check the effectiveness of your email filtering rules.
With email still the #1 attack vector used by the bad guys, MSA helps you to see what types of messages may make it through your filters from the outside.
A recent Cyren Email Security Gap Analysis discovered an astounding average miss rate of 10.5% in which enterprise email security systems missed spam, phishing and malware attachments.
MSA gives you a quick insight at how your mailserver handles test messages that contain a variety of different message types including email with attachments that contain password-protected, macro zipped, and .exe files or have spoofed domains.
Here’s how MSA works:
- 100% non-malicious packages sent
- Select from 30+ automated email message types to test against
- Saves you time! No more manual testing of individual email messages using MSA's automated send, test, and result status
- Validate that your current filtering rules work as expected
- Results in an hour or less!
Find out now if your mail server is configured correctly, many are not!
Don't like to click on redirected buttons? Copy & Paste this link in your browser.