Today’s hackers are concealing their attacks in places you wouldn’t expect… utilizing tools your users know and trust to deliver their malicious payloads. Secure email services with end-to-end encryption and cloud storage solutions like Google Drive just aren’t as trustworthy as your end users believe.
In this exclusive webinar Kevin Mitnick, KnowBe4’s Chief Hacking Officer and Perry Carpenter, KnowBe4’s Chief Evangelist & Strategy Officer will show you why your users should think twice before trusting seemingly benign emails.
In this session we’ll share:
- Why you shouldn’t always trust legitimate providers like Google Drive
- How hackers use safe email senders to bypass email security tools
- The dangers of storing passwords in your browser
- Actual phishing attacks we’re seeing in the wild
- Eye-opening hacking demos you won't want to miss
See the dangers lurking behind seemingly innocent actions for yourself. And earn CPE credit just for attending.
View it On-Demand Now!
Don't like to click on redirected buttons? Copy and paste this link into your browser: