Today’s hackers are concealing their attacks in places you wouldn’t expect… utilizing tools your users know and trust to deliver their malicious payloads. From hijacked single sign-on apps, to weaponized calendar invites, and even malicious office printers, you’ll learn why trusted tools just aren’t as trustworthy as your end users believe.
In this exclusive webinar Kevin Mitnick, KnowBe4’s Chief Hacking Officer and The World’s Most Famous Hacker, and Perry Carpenter, KnowBe4’s Chief Evangelist & Strategy Officer, show you why your users should think twice before trusting even the most established platforms.
In this webinar they’ll share:
- Why you shouldn’t always trust legitimate providers like Microsoft Teams
- How something as innocuous as an office printer can be weaponized
- Why pre-texting bots may be your organization’s biggest threat
- Kevin’s top 3 tips for preventing cyber attacks
- Eye-opening hacking demos you won't want to miss
See the dangers lurking behind these seemingly innocent actions for yourself.
Don't like to click on redirected buttons? Copy & paste this link into your browser: https://info.knowbe4.com/when-cybercriminals-hide-in-plain-sight