Facts are facts, but what happens when IT security pros take myths at face value?
That got us thinking… what if we whip out our magnifying glasses, pull out the trench coats and use our research skills to differentiate fact from fiction? Join us for this interactive webinar where we’ll help you decide how to invest your time and money wisely, how to implement worthwhile defenses, and what holes to plug so your organization gets the best bang for your security budget buck.
Join Roger Grimes, KnowBe4’s Data-Driven Defense Evangelist, and Erich Kron, KnowBe4’s Security Awareness Advocate, as they uncover the truth behind these 5 top IT security myths. They’ll be stating facts and slinging stats.
- Good data backups will save you from ransomware
- Long passwords are safer than short passwords
- Running an obscure OS keeps your network safe
- Every organization needs antivirus and firewalls on endpoints
- End users can’t be trained; technology is your only defense
Roger and Erich will present each side. Then YOU DECIDE whether each myth is confirmed or BUSTED in a live vote! Join us to let your voice be heard and earn CPE credit for attending.
Watch it On-Demand Now!
Don't like to click on redirected buttons? Copy & paste this link into your browser: