Looks like things are getting crazier by the month, right? The recent Twitter attack shows that all organizations are susceptible to social engineering attacks. Unfortunately, very few untrained users can spot phishing and social engineering attacks. The sobering fact is that social engineering attacks are not going away anytime soon. Your organization is being targeted so you must arm yourself with up-to-date knowledge and skills now.
Join us for this virtual summit where you'll learn about all things phishing. From mitigation strategies, to forensic techniques, and eye-opening phishing research showing the risk of human error.
Get access to:
- Your Ultimate Guide to Phishing Mitigation, featuring Roger Grimes
- Cyber CSI: Learn How To Forensically Examine Phishing Emails to Better Protect Your Organization Today, featuring Roger Grimes
- New 2020 Phishing by Industry Benchmarking Report, featuring Perry Carpenter
- KnowBe4's Quarterly Phishing Report
- 22 Red Flags your users need to know about
- And earn CPE credit for attending!
Check Out the Summit Now!