Facts are facts… but what happens when IT security pros take myths at face value?
That got us thinking… what if we whip out our magnifying glasses, pull out the trench coats and use our research skills to differentiate fact from fiction? Join us for this interactive webinar where we’ll help you decide how to invest your time and money wisely, how to implement worthwhile defenses, and what holes to plug so your organization gets the best bang for your security budget buck.
Join Roger Grimes, KnowBe4’s Data-Driven Defense Evangelist, and Erich Kron, KnowBe4’s Security Awareness Advocate, when they uncover the truth behind the Top 5 IT Security Myths. They’ll be stating facts and slinging stats. Then YOU DECIDE whether each myth is confirmed or BUSTED!
Myths we will be investigating:
- Every organization needs antivirus and firewalls on endpoints
- Patching 99% of your environment is enough
- Biometrics are an unhackable form of authentication
- Hackers will still break in no matter what defenses you have in place
- End users can’t be trained, technology is your only defense
PS: Don't like to click on redirected buttons? Cut & Paste this link in your browser: