How weak are your user’s passwords? Are they... P@ssw0rd?
Verizon's recent Data Breach Report showed that 81% of hacking-related breaches used either stolen and/or weak passwords. Employees are the weakest link in your network security, using weak passwords and falling for phishing and social engineering attacks.
KnowBe4’s complimentary Weak Password Test (WPT) checks your Active Directory for several different types of weak password related threats.
WPT gives you a quick look at the effectiveness of your password policies and any fails so that you can take action. WPT tests against 10 types of weak password related threats for example; Weak, Duplicate, Empty, Never Expires, plus 6 more.
Here's how Weak Password Test works:
- Reports on the accounts that are affected
- Tests against 10 types of weak password related threats
- Does not show/report on the actual passwords of accounts
- Just download the install and run it
- Results in a few minutes!
This will take you 5 minutes and may give you some insights you never expected!