We doubled our year-over-year sales for Q2, bringing us to well over 19,000 customers worldwide. This makes 21 consecutive up quarters.
I am thrilled to see continued hypergrowth for our organization. Providing our customers with very frequent fresh content to meet their training needs is paramount to our success. With the variety of social engineering attacks that are victimizing organizations today, there’s never been a better time to step employees through new-school security awareness training, as they literally are your last line of defense.
Here are some recent notable milestones and awards for Q2 2018:
- The acquisition of exploqii, expanding KnowBe4’s footprint into Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Known as the "Netflix" in the world of security awareness training materials, this acquisition keeps KnowBe4 awareness training content continuously fresh.
- Release of an innovative new free security tool called “Breached Password Test” which searches the current passwords in Active Directory to determine if any of them have been involved in a data breach, helping to resolve the hacked passwords risk.
- The hiring of well-known cybersecurity expert, author and speaker Roger Grimes as Data-Driven Defense Evangelist.
- KB4 CON 2018, the inaugural and highly successful user conference with 300 attendees in Orlando, Florida, in May.
- Hiring of its 500th (and beyond) employee.
- Secured the #1 spot in the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Top Workplaces in the extra- large business category.
- Achieved the #2 spot on the Cybersecurity Ventures 500 list, which names the hottest and most innovative cybersecurity companies.
Thank you very much for your business, we truly appreciate it. We will continue to work hard to help you build and strengthen your human firewall.
Founder and CEO, KnowBe4, Inc.