Check out the content and feature updates in the KnowBe4 platform for the month of August!
KNOWBE4 FEATURE UPDATES
New Phishing Landing Page Templates
We're constantly adding and updating phishing landing page templates so you can always test your users with real-world scenarios that the bad guys use. We've added new Google Apps Login landing pages that include fake multi-factor authentication landing pages.
Don't like to click on redirected URLs? Cut & paste this link into your browser:
KnowBe4’s no-charge—yes, you read that right—Phish Alert button gives your users a safe way to forward email threats to the security team for analysis and deletes the email from the user's inbox to prevent future exposure. All with just one click!
Not using the free Phish Alert Button?
Give Your Employees a Safe Way to Report Phishing Attacks with One Click
- Remote and Travel WiFi Dangers with Quiz
- Social Media Precautions for Executives with Quiz
- Mobile Device Security with Quiz
- CEO Fraud with Quiz
- Ransomware and Bitcoin with Quiz
- Safe Web Browsing with Corporate Devices with Quiz
- Social Engineering the Executive with Quiz
- Securely Working from Home with Quiz
The KnowBe4 Executive Series training content is available at the Gold, Platinum, and Diamond subscription levels.
The Security Awareness Company (SAC)
August SAC Newsletter
Cybercrime is something that impacts everyone, both professionally and personally. At work, a data breach could permanently damage an organization’s reputation and result in lawsuits and fines.
On an individual level, when our sensitive info ends up in the wrong hands, it could lead to identify theft and additional cyber-attacks. This month's newsletter identifies how data breaches happen, their impact on us personally, and what we can do to prevent cybercrime at work, at home, and on the go.
Did you know? Each monthly SAC newsletter is now translated into 15 languages!! Available languages include: English, Chinese (Mandarin Simplified), Chinese (Mandarin Traditional), Dutch, French Canadian, European French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Italian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese - Brazilian, LA Spanish, and European Spanish.
Jasper the Disaster Series
SAC added two new security documents that supplement and support existing SAC training modules and include:
- Jasper the Disaster Physical Awareness - Most security awareness comes down to simple, non-technical processes that don't require a technical background. This security document supplements Jasper the Disaster in Workplace Physical Awareness video module.
- Jasper the Disaster Workplace Policy - Organizational policies exist to protect the data of employees, clients, customers, and partners. Learn from Jasper the Disaster's mistakes and don't be like Jasper! This security document supplements Jasper the Disaster in Workplace Policy video module.
- Phishing Phrases is a poster supplementing the SAC video modules: Phishing Content Winner, Phishing from Facebook, and Phishing from Netflix.
- Who's the Human Firewall? is a poster supplementing the SAC training game: Who's the Human Firewall.
- Password Security is a poster supplementing the SAC training module: Password Security.
All Security Awareness Company content is available at the Diamond subscription level.
Also, now available in the ModStore, are two new Scam Alert Security Documents:
Scam Alert: Clickbait
- Basics of Phishing with Quiz - Many people are fooled by phishing attacks. This social engineering tactic puts your personal data, customers and company information at risk. In this course, we teach you how not to be a victim anymore.
- C-Level Phishing with Quiz - People with leadership positions should be careful with shared information. Hackers create targeted attacks to catch sensitive information and persuade other employees to reveal confidential data. So the higher the victim's position, the bigger the impact on the company. This course is for your executive team members.
- Create a Secure Password
- Do You Know What Social Engineering Is?
As of September 6, 2019 KnowBe4 has:
- 923 Pieces of Education and Training Content
- 242 Interactive Training Modules
- 217 Video Modules
- 263 Posters and Artwork
- 180 Newsletters and Security Docs
- 21 Games
- Over 3,300 Phishing Templates
To see the full list of new content added this month and an inside look into the KnowBe4 platform, sign up for the Modstore Training Preview now!