We've got a few important updates to share with you for the month of November!
HOLIDAY RESOURCE KIT NOW AVAILABLE
It's the busiest time of year for everyone, especially cybercriminals. They know surges in online shopping, holiday travel, and time constraints can make it easier to catch users off their guard with relevant schemes. We've put together a free holiday resource kit which includes a free training module, new infographics, awareness posters, and a video on common holiday scams. There are even free resources for you!
Don't like to click on redirected URLs? Cut & paste this link into your browser:
NEW IT SECURITY TOOL
Can Your MFA Be Hacked By The Bad Guys? Find Out Now!
You already know that using multi-factor authentication (MFA) can decrease your cybersecurity risk, and certainly is a much stronger defense compared to using traditional passwords alone.
However, did you know that all MFA mechanisms can be compromised, and in some cases, it's as simple as sending a phishing email to compromise your users’ accounts? In fact, according to a Deloitte Cyber Threats report, 48% of cybersecurity breaches are NOT preventable by strong multi-factor authentication.
KnowBe4’s new Multi-Factor Authentication Security Assessment (MASA) is a complimentary IT security tool that helps you gauge your organization’s MFA security readiness and identifies your specific risks so you can better defend against MFA hacks.
Here’s how MASA works:
- You will receive a custom link to take your assessment
- Answer a series of technology questions relevant to your MFA solution
- Get an instant high-level snapshot of potential risks with your MFA
- Receive your in-depth report packed with actionable insights and detailed analysis on specific MFA attacks and tips for your top defenses
Find out how hackable your MFA is today. The results may surprise you!
Don't like to click on redirected URLs? Copy and paste the link into your browser:
TRAINING CONTENT UPDATES
- Episode 1 - You'll Get A Kick Out Of This (Social Media Sharing)
- Episode 2 - Those Seconds Add Up (Unapproved Apps)
- Episode 3 - I Hate Surprises (Private Records)
- Episode 4 - A Delicate Dance (Passwords & Access)
- Episode 5 - Ransom Rumours (Ransomware)
- Episode 6 - What's The Worst That Can Happen (Phishing)
- Episode 1 - Leave It To The Master (Social Engineering)
- Episode 2 - Nothing to Concern You (Document Disposal)
- Episode 3 - Ask the Expert (Social Media Phishing)
- Episode 4 - It's Come To My Attention (Homeworking)
- Episode 5 - Did You See That One? (Reporting Incidents)
- Episode 6 - I Know What You Did Last Weekend (App Permissions)
- Episode 1 - Everybody Loves Mia (Third Party Vendors)
- Episode 2 - Elementary (Social Media Safety)
- Episode 3 - One Bad Seed (Physical Access)
- Episode 4 - Just Breathe (Phishing)
- Episode 5 - Hostage Situation (Ransomware)
- Episode 6 - We Could Be Heroes (Public Wifi)
All Twist & Shout training content is available at the Diamond subscription level.
Want to see more KnowBe4 security awareness training content? Sign up for a full-access Training Preview of the entire KnowBe4 content library!
As of November 30, 2019 KnowBe4 has:
- 1056 Pieces of Education and Training Content
- 267 Interactive Training Modules
- 276 Video Modules
- 288 Posters and Artwork
- 201 Newsletters and Security Docs
- 22 Games
- Over 3,500 Phishing Templates