How vulnerable is your network to hacked user passwords?
25% of employees use the same password for all logins. What if that password is available on the dark web? A massive amount of passwords are compromised due to data breaches and used by the bad guys for attacks. KnowBe4’s free Breached Password Test (BPT) checks to see if your users are currently using passwords that are in publicly available breaches associated with your domain. BPT checks against your Active Directory and reports compromised passwords in use right now so that you can take action immediately!
Here's how it works:
- Checks to see if your company domains have been part of a data breach that included passwords
- Checks to see if any of those breached passwords are currently in use in your Active Directory
- Does not show/report on the actual passwords of accounts
- Just download the install and run it
- Results in a few minutes!
PS: Don't like to click on redirected buttons? Cut & Paste this link in your browser: