Do you know what's getting through your mail filters?
KnowBe4’s Mailserver Security Assessment (MSA) helps you assess your organization’s mailserver configuration settings and check the effectiveness of your email filtering rules. With email still the #1 attack vector used by the bad guys, you want to see what types of messages may make it through your filters from the outside.
MSA gives you a quick insight at how your mailserver handles test messages that contain a variety of different message types including email with attachments that contain password-protected, macro zipped, and .exe files or have spoofed domains.
Here’s how MSA works:
- 100% non-malicious packages sent
- Select from 30+ automated email message types to test against
- Saves you time! No more manual testing of individual email messages using MSA's automated send, test, and result status
- Validate that your current filtering rules work as expected
- Results in an hour or less!
Find out now if your mail server is configured correctly, many are not!
Don't like to click on redirected buttons? Copy & Paste this link in your browser.