Do you need an easy, automated way to provide real-time feedback the moment your users make risky mistakes to help reinforce the training campaigns you manage today?
SecurityCoach is a new offering from KnowBe4 designed to help you develop a strong security culture by enabling real-time security coaching of your users in response to their risky security behavior. Based on alerts generated by your existing security stack products, SecurityCoach analyzes and identifies detected threat events to send your users a contextual, real-time SecurityTip at the moment risky behavior occurs.
Join us for a demonstration of how SecurityCoach enables real-time security coaching of your users in response to risky security behavior.
What SecurityCoach Means for You:
- Coach users in real-time based on their own real-world behavior, reinforcing comprehension and retention of your security training, best practices, and established security policies
- Build custom campaigns for high-risk users or roles that are considered a valuable target for cybercriminals
- Measure and report on improved real-world security behavior across your organization, providing justification for continued investment
- Reduce the burden on the SOC and improve efficacy through automation and reducing alert noise caused by users repeating risky security behaviors
- Gain additional value from your existing security stack by integrating with common security products and services
See how SecurityCoach can help you to develop a strong security culture by enabling real-time security coaching of your users in response to their risky security behavior.
Register by October 4th @ 1:00 PM ET!
Don't like to click on redirected buttons? Cut & Paste this link in your browser: https://info.knowbe4.com/securitycoach-demo-1?partnerref=blog