The most persistent security challenge you face today is bad guys social engineering your users.
Phishing campaigns continue to be hacker’s No.1 preferred attack vector to get your unsuspecting users to download and install their malicious software.
Join security experts Stu Sjouwerman, CEO at KnowBe4, and Perry Carpenter, Chief Evangelist and Strategy Officer at KnowBe4 and former Gartner Research Analyst, for this live webinar “Phishing Attack Landscape and Benchmarking” as they discuss brand-new research based on what your users are clicking.
Find out how you are doing compared to your peers with new phishing benchmarks by industry.
Key topics covered in this webinar:
- Understanding the current phishing landscape
- New phishing benchmark data by industry
- Most clicked simulated phishing attacks
- Most Common “In the Wild” reported phishing emails
- Actionable tips to create your “human firewall”
Date/Time: Thursday, January 18th at 2:00 pm EST
Don't like to click on redirected buttons? Copy & paste this link into your browser: