Here are all of the major items and updates our Technical Content Engineers have added to our knowledge base and KMSAT product in the last couple of months.
Quarterly Product Update Video
Each quarter, the Technical Content Team creates a video that summarizes the updates to various KnowBe4 products over the past quarter. This is a great way to stay updated on our latest and greatest features. Check out the latest update, from October, here: https://support.knowbe4.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015575313
Security Awareness Training Platform
- Knowledge Base:
- New: Automation with Smart Groups: Assessment Results details how to set up Smart Groups to automatically enroll users based on their assessment results.
- New: How to Resend Training Notifications answers frequently asked questions regarding training notifications.
- See: https://support.knowbe4.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036133773-How-to-Resend-Training-Notifications
- New: How to Use Placeholders: Use Cases goes through different use cases for the various placeholders we offer in phishing templates.
- New: Multi-Factor Authentication Security Assessment goes over our latest free tool.
- See: https://support.knowbe4.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035103953-Multi-Factor-Authentication-Security-Assessment-MASA-
- New: Landing Page Category Glossary includes descriptions of all the different landing page categories.
- New: Security Awareness Training Platform Reporting Overview goes over all the reports found throughout the console.
- See: https://support.knowbe4.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033951614-Security-Awareness-Training-Platform-Reporting-Overview
- New: How to Use Assessments, What is Security Awareness Proficiency Assessment (SAPA)?, What is the Security Culture Survey (SCS)? These articles describe how to use the new assessments feature as well as go into detail about the different types of assessments.
How to Use Assessments https://support.knowbe4.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024195754-How-to-Use-Assessments
What is Security Awareness Proficiency Assessment (SAPA)? https://support.knowbe4.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037392654
What is Security Culture Survey (SCS)? https://support.knowbe4.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037393134
- New: We’ve added two whitelisting wizards to help guide users through the whitelisting process as well as troubleshoot it.
- Updated: Best Practices Guide: How Do I Effectively Integrate KnowBe4 into My Organization now includes best practices for both types of assessments.
- Updated: Advance Reporting Guide now includes information on the various reports available for both types of assessments.
- Updated: How to Use Security Roles to include a new Security Role for uploading custom content.
- Updated: Phish Alert Button (PAB) Product Manual to include new PAB features such as the ability to customize the confirmation message users see when they use the PAB as well as set the duration time for the congratulatory message.
- Updated: How to Edit Your Account Settings to include information on how to disable the return-path header for training emails.
- Landing Pages:
- Updated: Point of Failure Video Training category by adding 7 new landing pages to it.
- New: We’ve added a new landing page category called Role-Based which focuses on specific roles within an organization. Check it out under the Phishing > Landing Pages > System Landing Pages > Role-Based.
- New: Google Login Landing Pages. These include realistic Google login pages that include Multi-factor authentication.
- New: Reap what you sow! Halloween landing page. More holiday/winter landing pages are coming very soon!
- New: Phish Alert Button (PAB): The Phish Defender
- Email Templates:
- Added nearly 350 new templates since our last update! This includes new Irish Phishing Templates, South African Phishing Templates, and Portuguese (Brazil) Phishing Templates, Singapore (English) Phishing Templates, and Malay Phishing Templates.
- 3 New Security Hints and Tips, covering these topics: Holiday and Seasonal Scams, Multi-Factor Authentication, and “Safe” Email Attachments.
- We added a new category called Indian (English) Phishing Templates. These templates are localized for India but are in English.
- Training Notifications:
- New: We added assessment training notification templates that have been sorted into four new categories. SAPA Notifications (Managers/Admins), SAPA Notifications (User), SCS Notifications (Managers/Admins), SCS Notifications (User).
- New: Guide for Auditors which shows users with the auditor role how to navigate KCM.
- New: Completing a Scope Self-Assessment which includes information on how to assess an organization’s level of compliance for a particular scope.
- See: https://support.knowbe4.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036241614-KCM-GRC-Completing-a-Scope-Self-Assessment
- New: How Can I Engage My Third Parties in My Vendor Risk Management Module? Now includes information on vendor details.
- See: https://support.knowbe4.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035336773-How-Can-I-Engage-My-Third-Parties-in-My-Vendor-Risk-Management-Module-
- New: How Can I Engage My Users in My Vendor Risk Management Module? Now includes information on vendor details.
- New: YARA Rule Examples documents common uses cases for YARA rules.
- New: PhishER Quickstart Guide which helps you get started with PhishER.