Cybercriminals have added a devious weapon to their attack arsenals - malicious browser notifications. And the worst part is they’re not blocked by any current cyber defense. These innocuous looking pop ups can wreak havoc on your network while remaining completely undetected. They look more realistic than traditional phishing methods and are designed to trick your unsuspecting users. This is just the latest in a list of sneaky browser attacks the bad guys use to infiltrate your network.
Join Roger Grimes, KnowBe4’s Data-Driven Defense Evangelist to find out what you need to know now about malicious browser attacks and how to stop them.
Attend this session to learn:
- How legitimate websites are targeted to deliver these stealthy phishing attacks
- Why browser notification phishing attacks bypass your cyber defenses
- Other sneaky browser attacks the bad guys use to infiltrate your network
- How to shore up your defenses and to protect against them all
- Earn CPE credit for attending!
Don't like to click on redirected buttons? Copy and paste this link into your browser: https://info.knowbe4.com/malicious-browser-notifications