The first quarter of 2019 marks the 24th straight quarter of growth, driven by increasing enterprise demand for KnowBe4’s new-school approach to security awareness training and rapidly expanding awareness training content portfolio.
Demand continues to grow globally as KnowBe4 continued its worldwide expansion into Brazil in Q1 2019 with the acquisition of El Pescador and addition of veteran sales executive Matt McNulty to run international sales.
Leading global investment firm KKR, also recognized KnowBe4’s highly successful approach to security awareness training by making a sizable minority investment into the Company in the first quarter of 2019. KKR’s investment, with participation from Ten Eleven Ventures, brings KnowBe4’s value to over $800 million.
- Took the number one spot on Fortune’s best places to work in technology list for small and medium businesses
- Sjouwerman was recognized by the SC Awards 2019 as a Top Executive Leader of the Last 30 Years
- Named a gold winner for the Cybersecurity Excellence Awards in the fastest growing company category
- Won two Cyber Defense Magazine Awards – one for Editor’s Choice Anti-Phishing and one for Next Gen Security Training
- Enabled customers to upload their own SCORM-compliant training content
- Brought two new security awareness training live action video series to market – The Inside Man and Standups 4 Security
- Achieved the FedRAMP “In Process” milestone
- Introduced advanced roll-up reporting, making it simple for MSPs, resellers and large enterprises to gain access to corporate risk
We’re honored to being recognized as a leader in new-school security awareness training and organizational growth. Thanks very much.
Founder and CEO, KnowBe4, Inc.