In the third quarter of 2019, KnowBe4 reached 55% growth over Q3 2018, increasing customer accounts to well over 28,000.
The 26th consecutive quarter of explosive growth has been driven by increased demand for KnowBe4’s new-school security awareness training, coinciding with a rapidly expanding portfolio of engaging training content. Demand continues to grow globally as KnowBe4 expands its worldwide reach with the acquisition of Twist and Shout in the UK, enhancing its high-quality video production capabilities.
Twist and Shout is the creative force behind “The Inside Man”, the award-winning security awareness drama series and “Restricted Intelligence,” the world’s first information security awareness sitcom, now into its sixth season.
Our continued sales growth is a direct reflection of the massive adoption levels we’re seeing for new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing as an integral part of every organization’s information security program. We owe our success to a fantastic platform at a disruptive price point. Moreover, the fantastic team we’ve built keeps getting awards for customer service. In addition to our continued growth in the European market with the acquisition of Twist and Shout, we’re moving into new markets such as Asia Pacific, with the establishment of offices in Australia and Japan.”
Other recent and notable milestones and awards for Q3 2019 include:
- KnowBe4 was positioned as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the third consecutive year and its sixth appearance overall
- Recognized on the Inc. 500 list for the fourth time at #161
- Winning the Black Unicorn Award for being valued as a $1 billion as a cybersecurity unicorn
- Named Best Place to Work Awards for women and millennials by Great Place to Work and Fortune
- Cannes Film Festival award-winning video content production of the new Inside Man series
We truly appreciate your continued trust!
Let's stay safe out there.
Founder and CEO,