Exciting news! We just released our full conference agenda for KB4-CON 2023, happening April 24-26 in Orlando, Florida. We’ve brought back some of your favorite sessions and have some new and exciting topics and speakers.
You’ll hear from:
- Dmitri Alperovitch - Co-Founder and former CTO of Crowdstrike will show how he’s used cybersecurity to elevate the conversation and create long term strategies with executives
- Dr. Bilyana Lilly - Amazon best selling author who will dive deep into how Russia uses cyberwarfare to destabilize the West
- Rachel Wilson - Managing Director and Head of Cybersecurity for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management who’ll give you actionable insights to prepare for and respond to the latest risks in the current cyber risk environment
- Plus, crowd favorite and highest rated speaker in 2022 - Roger Grimes - back this year on the mainstage to show how to use better risk and data analytics to craft a data-driven defense
- Our platform experts will also dive deep into security awareness training best practices, product tips and tricks, and even show how real organizations use KnowBe4 to strengthen their security culture.
View the full KB4-CON 2023 agenda now!
Conference admission is only $99, plus travel and hotel. There are a limited number of tickets, so register early to secure your spot!
Don't like to click on redirected buttons? Copy & paste this link into your browser: https://cvent.me/BMzA31?RefId=blog