It's World Password Day! This holiday is to ensure everyone always practices good password hygiene. This year, we wanted to share the best password resources with you to share with your users.
Password threats leave you open to phishing and social engineering attacks, so we created this free resource kit to help you defend against vulnerabilities. Request your kit now for your free resources from KnowBe4 experts Kevin Mitnick, Chief Hacking Officer, and Roger A. Grimes, Data-Driven Defense Evangelist. Learn about the real risks of weak passwords, why password management is key to building a strong security culture, and our best advice on how to protect your users and your organization.
Here is what you'll get:
- Three Password Hacking Demo Videos from Kevin Mitnick, KnowBe4's Chief Hacking Officer
- Access to our free on-demand webinar The Good, the Bad and the Truth About Password Managers featuring Roger A. Grimes, KnowBe4’s Data-Driven Defense Evangelist
- Our most popular password whitepaper: What Your Password Policy Should Be E-Book
- A Password Best Practices Guide to share with your users
- Posters and digital signage to remind users the importance of good password hygiene
Get Your Free Resource Kit Now!
Don't like to click on redirected buttons? Copy & paste this link into your browser: https://www.knowbe4.com/password-resource-kit