Get the resources you need to help keep your users safe from malicious social engineering attacks during this year's Cybersecurity Awareness Month with our free resource kit.
Cyber threats can be scary, and for good reason. Malware can be lurking in a suspicious email your users get convinced to click. All it takes is one crack in the door of your network to let all the wrong ones in; spear phishing witches, ravenous ransomwolves, you name it!
But never fear! While torches, pitchforks and silver bullets never put down a data breach, a resilient security culture in your organization is your best bet for keeping the beasts at bay. That's why we’ve put together these free resources you can use throughout the entire month of October to help your users keep up their cybersecurity defenses. Request your free resource kit now!
Here is what you'll get:
- Access to free resources for you including our most popular on-demand webinar and whitepaper
- Resources to help you plan your activities, including your Cybersecurity Awareness Month User Guide and Cybersecurity Awareness Weekly Planner
- NEW! Featured video module for your users: "Security Culture and You;" plus eight additional video and interactive training modules, all available in multiple languages
- NEW! Four security hints and tips newsletters; plus additional security docs and awareness tips, all available in multiple languages
- NEW! Five cyber-monster character cards and posters; plus additional posters and digital signage assets available in multiple languages
Get Your Free Cybersecurity Awareness Month Resource Kit Now!
Don't like to click on redirected buttons? Copy & paste this link into your browser: https://www.knowbe4.com/cybersecurity-awareness-month-resource-kit