Cyber threat actors are getting more creative and more skilled at hacking the human. That's why we've created this cybersecurity eSummit to look at evolving attack techniques your end users are facing every day. From ransomware, phishing, password hacks to social engineering we'll discuss what's changing and how you can address those changes by fortifying your human firewall.
SecureWorld and KnowBe4 have joined forces to bring you a half-day online summit. The agenda of in-depth talks and interactive discussions is designed to help you create a culture of cybersecurity within your organization and provide you with valuable takeaways that you can start implementing now.
Agenda includes these great topics:
- The Mind's Lie: How Our Thoughts and Actions Can Be Hacked and Hijacked
- Combatting Rogue URL Tricks: How You Can Quickly Identify and Investigate the Latest Phishing Attacks
- Your 2020 Ransomware Hostage Rescue Guide
- An IT Pro's First-Hand Experience: How to Conquer Human Error with Security Awareness Training
- Open Sesame! And Other Passwords Challenges
- Final Takeaways: Empowering Your Human Firewall
Register by October 14 @ 12:00 PM ET!