Cybercriminals have become thoughtful about ransomware attacks; taking time to maximize your organization’s potential damage and their payoff. And few organizations are prepared to address this growing threat. How can you make sure you aren’t caught off guard when, not if, ransomware gangs put your organization in their sights?
Join us for this thought provoking webinar hosted by Roger Grimes, KnowBe4’s Data-Driven Defense Evangelist. He’ll teach you what you can do now to help prevent, detect, and mitigate ransomware threats.
In this session you’ll learn:
- What are the root causes of ransomware?
- Who really are the ransomware gangs?
- Is it even legal to pay the ransom?
- How can you best prevent your data from being exfiltrated?
- What can you expect from cyber insurance coverage?
Earn CPE credit for attending. Get the information you need to know now before it’s too late!
Register by October 13th @ 2:00 PM ET!
Don't like to click on redirected buttons? Copy & paste this link into your browser: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/3449909/EF349313F4676ED6D85A26C36C09EA50?partnerref=blog