Phishing is still the No. 1 attack vector. Your users are exposed to malicious email daily. They can now report those to your Incident Response (IR) team. But how to best manage your user-reported messages?
Here is what the CIO of a 500-million-dollar financial services company said: "An excellent, cost-effective way to handle phishing. We rely on PhishER heavily to detect, investigate, and remove phishing emails efficiently and effectively. It's an excellent tool for our SOC team members. The automation has been a life saver."
Find out how to cut through your IR-inbox noise and respond to the most dangerous threats more quickly and efficiently. See how you can meet critical SLAs within your organization to process and prioritize threats and legitimate emails.
To learn how, get your 30-minute demo of PhishER, the world's most popular Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platform. In this live one-on-one demo we will show you how easy it is to identify and respond to email threats faster:
- Cut through your Incident Response inbox noise and respond to the most dangerous threats much faster. Save hundreds of hours.
- See how PhishML™ works, machine-learning that analyzes every message ingested into PhishER and makes your "Clean, Spam or Threat" prioritization process easier, faster, and more accurate
- Easily search, find, and remove email threats with PhishRIP, PhishER’s email quarantine feature for Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace.
- NEW! Automatically flip malicious spear-phishing attacks into safe simulated phishing campaigns with PhishFlip.
- Easy deployment of the Phish Alert Button into your user's email client, or forwarding to a mailbox works too!
See for yourself how PhishER can help you identify and respond to email threats faster.
PS: Don't like to click on redirected buttons? Cut & paste this link in your browser:
To be entered into the Free Draw: US or Canada residents only (excluding Quebec). One gift per entrant. Free Draw date: 9/30/2022.
Sorry, students and professors are not eligible to win. Terms and Conditions apply.