We are excited to announce the release of PhishER™, a new product that’s a huge time-saver for your Incident Response team.Because phishing remains the most widely used cyber attack vector, most end users report a lot of email messages they “think” could be potentially malicious to your incident response team. PhishER also helps security teams quickly process the emails that were reported as suspicious but are actually legitimate and need to be processed by that employee.
Whether or not you step employees through security awareness training doesn’t change the fact that your users are likely already reporting potentially dangerous emails in some fashion within your organization. The increase of this email traffic … can present a new problem! How do you best manage your user-reported messages? PhishER.
PhishER is an easy-to-use lightweight Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platform for managing the high volume of potentially malicious email messages reported by your users. With automated prioritization of emails, PhishER helps your Incident Response and Security Operations team cut through the inbox noise and respond to the most dangerous threats more quickly.
Join us, Thursday, December 20, 2018, at 2:00pm (ET) for a first look and live 30-minute demonstration of the new PhishER platform. See how you can identify and respond to email threats faster with PhishER.
- Automate message prioritization by rules you set into one of three categories: Clean, Spam or Threat
- See clusters of messages to identify a potential phishing attack against your organization
- Create custom workflows for tasks such as prioritization and alerting
- Meet critical SLAs within your organization to process and prioritize threats and legitimate emails
- Easy integration with KnowBe4’s email add-in button, Phish Alert, or forwarding to a mailbox works too!
Find out how adding PhishER to your incident response efforts can help you identify and respond to email threats faster!
Don't like to click on redirected links? Copy & Paste this link into your browser: