When it's time to complete a compliance audit of your cybersecurity readiness plan, are you thinking, "Ugh, is it that time again?"
And, if you work with federal agencies or organizations that are part of the U.S. federal supply chain, passing a cybersecurity compliance audit based on the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) is a business requirement.
The NIST CSF is a compliance framework many organizations, public and private sector alike, adopt to provide evidence of their current cybersecurity state and strengthen their security posture to help measure and manage cybersecurity risk.
If you're trying to wrap your head around the NIST CSF, you likely have a lot of questions. You want answers and need guidance on how to best meet the requirements to get your organization's cybersecurity plan in place - fast.
That’s why we’re excited to announce our complimentary web-based tool, Compliance Audit Readiness Assessment (CARA), now includes the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. CARA helps you take the first step towards assessing your organization's readiness for a compliance audit.
With the Compliance Audit Readiness Assessment you can:
- Rate your organization's readiness for common requirements of the NIST CSF
- Review clarification that explains the requirements in greater detail
- Receive additional guidance to help you define controls you need to have in place
- Use your assessment report to create controls to show you satisfy the requirements
Here’s how CARA works:
- You will receive a custom link to take your assessment
- Rate your readiness for each requirement as Met, Partially Met or Not Met
- Get an instant analysis of potential gaps in your cybersecurity preparedness
- Use the custom report to help you define controls you need to have in place
- Results in just a few minutes!
Take your first step toward understanding how your organization's current cybersecurity plan aligns with NIST CSF now!