You already have challenging compliance requirements and having enough time to get your audits done is a continuous problem.
According to the most recent Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence Survey, continuing regulatory change remains one of the biggest challenges for compliance teams. The new Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) framework, required by the US Department of Defense (DoD), presents another set of challenges.
If you’re trying to wrap your head around how to best meet compliance requirements for the CMMC, you likely have a lot of questions. You want answers and need guidance on how to best meet the requirements to get your organization ready for an audit - fast.
Find out your organization’s audit readiness now!
KnowBe4’s new Compliance Audit Readiness Assessment (CARA) is a free tool that helps you gauge your organization’s readiness in meeting compliance requirements for the CMMC. The assessment guides you through the CMMC Maturity Level 1 requirements to help you identify areas within your current environment that may need attention. CARA then provides an analysis of your results with guidance to help you create and implement controls to help get your organization ready for an audit.
Here’s how CARA works:
- You will receive a custom link to take your assessment
- Rate your organization's readiness for each requirement as Met, Partially Met, or Not Met
- Get an instant analysis and summary of potential gaps in your cybersecurity preparedness
- Receive a personalized report with control guidance suggestions to help you meet compliance
- Results in just a few minutes!
Take Your First Step Towards Understanding Your Organization's Compliance Audit Readiness Now!