Here are a few important updates and news to share with you from the past month.
NEW PhishER FEATURE: PhishRIP
We are excited to announce the availability of PhishRIP™ as part of the PhishER SOAR platform. PhishRIP is a new email quarantine feature that integrates with Microsoft Office 365 to help you Remove, Inoculate, and Protect your organization against email threats so you can shut down active phishing attacks fast.
Since user-reported messages require some level of analysis to prioritize, you need a simple and effective way to not only respond to and mitigate these reported messages, but also find and remove those suspicious messages still sitting in mailboxes across your organization. Now you can with PhishRIP.
While other vendors charge separately for this functionality, KnowBe4 is delighted to make this available as part of the standard PhishER subscription.
Don't like to click on redirected links? Cut & paste this link into your browser:
KNOWBE4 PRODUCT UPDATES
NEW! Brandable Content Feature
We’re excited to introduce the new Brandable Content feature within the KnowBe4 platform! Admins now have the option to add branded custom content to the beginning and end of the 2020 KnowBe4 flagship training modules.
This self-service feature enables you to add your organization’s branding elements to your introductory and concluding content slides. Use branding elements including your logo, custom graphics, and corporate brand colors to customize any messaging you want to deliver to your users such as instructions on Incident Response or Social Media information.
Learn more on how you can take advantage of this cool feature when implementing your security awareness training program within your organization!
Don't like to click on redirected links? Copy & paste this link into your browser:
TRAINING CONTENT BY PUBLISHER
Three new KnowBe4 pieces of training content were added this month and include:
- Message on COVID-19 and Phishing from Kevin Mitnick
In this video module, Kevin Mitnick discusses the increased activities of threat actors during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis and the different types of pretexting they will utilize to take advantage of you. During this difficult time, Kevin emphasizes the need to be careful in your electronic life, on top of being careful in your physical life. Keep Calm and Don’t Click. We’re all in this together. Available across all subscription levels.
- Best Practices for IT Professionals Setting Up for Remote Workers
This informational guide shares 10 questions for IT professionals to consider when preparing to get their organization's employees working from home, while also making sure the network and data remain secure. Available across all subscription levels.
- 2020 Common Threats Security Document
In this informational document, Kevin Mitnick goes over two phishing attacks and explains why you have to be suspicious of any calendar events or unexpected links that want you to take an action, such as entering your password or installing software. This supports the training module, “2020 Common Threats” or can be used as a stand-alone training supplement. Available at the Gold, Platinum, and Diamond subscription levels.
The Security Awareness Company (SAC)
May 2020 Security Awareness Newsletter
In the May edition, we take a look at Mobile Device Security. Mobile device manufacturers focus on convenience and access. Cybercriminals attempt to leverage that convenience by attacking app stores and intercepting communications. Cyber-aware citizens understand this tradeoff and combat it with responsible mobile device behavior that prioritizes security at work, at home, and on-the-go. A set of scavenger hunt questions are also available to help reinforce learning for your employees.
Taking Security Home: Working Remotely
The modern work environment of most organizations offers more flexibility than ever before. In a lot of cases, communication, collaboration, and day-to-day processes need nothing more than an internet connection.
Due to this recent trend, working from home is becoming a common new reality in many industries. This short course provides an overview of how employees can maintain security while working away from the office.
All Security Awareness Company training content is available at the Diamond subscription level.
Twist & Shout
This month, the first episode in Season 7 of Restricted Intelligence, Working from Home was released.
This episode finds everyone at home - Jack, Chloe, Emily, Charlie, Ian and Lionel bring a unique perspective to the security issues around working remotely.
All Twist & Shout training content is available at the Diamond subscription level.
Two new Scam Alerts and one training module are available from Popcorn Training this month.
- Scam Alert: Collaborating Safely: Teamwork while working from home is essential, but collaborating in a virtual world comes with a few risks that you need to be aware of. Here are some tips on how to collaborate safely while working remotely.
- Scam Alert: Coronavirus Mobile Scams: Mobile scams are on the rise as opportunistic criminals take advantage of the COVID-19 pandemic. Use this scam alert as a newsletter or article in electronic or printed format to create additional awareness.
- The new training module, Cyber Essentials: Working Remotely explores how to keep safe while working remotely. Whether you are traveling or working from home, staying safe requires a little vigilance. Here are 10 tips to stay safe while remote - especially during times of crisis like COVID-19.
All Popcorn Training content is available at the Diamond subscription level.
A series of new explanatory videos on a variety of security topics were added to the ModStore from exploqii.
The videos include:
- Safe Web Browsing: This video explains the protective measures available for internet use. It covers sources of risk such as public hotspots, shoulder surfers, or fake URLs, and provides tips on security software, browsers, updates – and more.
- Keyloggers: Learn how keyloggers covertly spy on computers, smartphones, and tablets to acquire data. It explains how keyloggers are installed and lists protective measures.
- Smart Know-How Security: In this video, we show the risks connected to globalized production. By addressing topics such as classification specifications, encryption, access authorization, business partner checks, and non-disclosure agreements, it explains how customer and technology data can be protected.
- Privileged Users: Teach users with privileged accounts how they can recognize and minimize the risks of attack – from social engineering and more – and protect your company in the process.
All exploqii content is available at the Diamond subscription level.
Ready to see how you can build a mature security awareness training program using great content from the KnowBe4 library?
- 1104 Pieces of Education and Training Content
- 264 Interactive Training Modules
- 350 Video Modules
- 254 Posters and Artwork
- 212 Newsletters and Security Docs
- 24 Games
- Over 4,000 Phishing Templates
To see the full list of new content added this month and an inside look into the KnowBe4 platform, sign up for the Modstore Training Preview today!